Thank you to all the people who joined us for this event! We certainly had a wonderful time meeting you all. Let us know if you would like us to hold it again next year.
Join us to celebrate the coming of age of our gallery with a day of music, art and culture on our lawns overlooking the Bemboka River, framed by the mountains of Bemboka National Park.
- Attend the opening of our fourth season exhibition “Mid-century Modern: The influence of European style on Australian post-war ceramics”
- Experience the exquisite harmonies of internationally renowned five-piece a capella group Salvation Jane as they launch their new CD “Something Old, Something New”
- Let increasingly popular acoustic band Jazz Train to Budapest fill your head with music and put some love in your heart
- Talk with local artists displaying their work, and maybe find something to take home
- Sample reasonably-priced local food and wine, or bring your own hamper and picnic on the grass (no beer or spirits please)
Food to sample
- Spit-roasted pork in a fresh bread roll by Patrick Reubinson of Bemboka Banquet fame
- Delicious tubs of Cobargo home-made icecream
- Hot and cold drinks from More Than Beans Mobile Cafe
- Rocky Hall Winery tasting and bottle sales
Art to enjoy
As well as the exhibition opening in the gallery itself we have invited some guest artists to join us in celebrating our coming of age.
River Music Fair brochure